Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monday Made It... on Tuesday

Ooops... time has flown by since I last posted. I have been busy reading all of the amazing blogs out there and trying to create things for my classroom.

I am so excited to finally link up to my first Monday Made It linky party (on Tuesday) hosted each week by Tara at 4th Grade Frolics. If you have not checked out this amazing linky party you should. Every week I love sitting down and admiring all the teacher creations out there, while adding to my never ending to do list. This is my first time linking up, so I hope I do it correctly!


I decided to hop on the bandwagon and make a teacher toolbox, so I could be like all the other cool teachers out there! I get excited just thinking about filling it up with my favorite things- office/teacher supplies. This teacher toolbox was originally blogged about on Create*Teach*Share (see post HERE) and has spread like wildfire. All you need is a toolbox (found at Home Depot or Lowe's), scrapbooking paper, labels, and double sided tape. So simple, but so fun!



Happy Crafting and Blog Hopping!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa!!! So glad you linked up:) It is never to late to link:) Your teacher toolbox turned out so cute!!! Thanks for linking up;)
    Hope you can come back next week:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teacher toolbox is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teacher toolbox looks great!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I have tons of *freebies* that you might be able to use with your Kinders. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! I love reading your blog and have been following you for awhile, so I am honored you stopped by!

      Delete
  4. Your toolbox turned out wonderfully, thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete